19.4.10

An Ode to the Tall Bike

Hello, tall bike. You mean something to me. I'm thinking the best way I can express this to you. Ummm, let me think. You're cool, no, no... I mean you are, but, really, I mean to say that, your, your... I think we should be friends. Do you know what I mean? Like, do you have a cellular telephone or, ummm, an email address or some way that I can contact you. You know, just friendly matters, hahaha...

In order to gain the skills I need to gain to build a legitimate bike with legitimate welds, I will be building somewhat of a side project. Yes, you guessed it, a tall bike. I know, I know - I live in the Norhtwest, I'm building a fixed gear and tall bike (or trying). But you know what, when you go the circus, you go the circus - that's what my Dad told me anyways (we used to share a couple things of garlic fries at candlestick park in San Francisco). So there you have it, a tall bike. Here is the design which I'll use as a template, it's pretty standard (Fig. 1).

2113051441_16ef6a0e31_b
Figure 1: Tall Bike

No comments:

Post a Comment