20.4.10

Every1 Needs Something 2 Weld 2: Some Vibrations for Your Cochlea

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEikpaDmsPReJd_41mNjDS6HpkJHxIHz3tV8ZVB3jwJXYGQDDDig8tMch0c-bCcLOTaC5VSn7T5xNT2dvaMIJ-um8GDqvdiveGzsiQBkFql76FnNk12wOBl_VzY9htmekCiW-jqGvL8huo0n/s400/Twisted-Sister-Come-Out-And-Play-423158.jpg
All time Favorites

I've been putting in the hours in the metal shop, really trying to get the TIG down. I feel like a dragon slayer, slaying beasts. You know what I'm saying? Strong player, different game.

In order to soothe my frequent tachycardia, I've developed a fine taste of music. For instance, the new foe-80's phenom from Stones Throw Records:



And of course there's Quasimoto, also from Stones Throw. There's something about this collection of artists that produces a great feeling. I know other artists share this feeling, for instance the SF based illustrator jason jagel. You can check out his website here -

http://www.jasonjagel.com/

Here's Quasimoto



There's some kind of urban mysticism or playground that this music curates that's great for welding.

This music is super chill - rococo rot:



Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment